Sunday, February 12, 2006

Flashes of Jesus

Be not far from me, for trouble is near; For there is no one to help. Many bulls have surrounded me; Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled me. They open wide their mouth at me, As a ravening and a roaring lion. I am poured out like water, And all my bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; It is melted within me. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And my tongue cleaves to my jaws; And Thou dost lay me in the dust of death. For dogs have surrounded me; A band of evildoers has encompassed me; They pierced my hands and my feet. I can count all my bones. They look, they stare at me; They divide my garments among them, And for my clothing they cast lots.
.
.
Father, Why Have you Forsaken me ?
.
.
God, Forgive them, they dont know what they're doing !
.
.
Father, into your hands, I comment My Spirit ...

Comments:
Loveless and cold
With your last breath
You saved my soul
You smiled at me
Like Jesus to a child

And what have I learned
From all these tears
I've waited for you all those years
And just when it began
He took your love away

But I still say
When you find love
When you know that it exists
Then the lover that you miss
Will come to you on those cold, cold nights

When you've been loved
When you know it holds such bliss
Then the lover that you kissed
Will comfort you when there's no hope in sight

So the words you could not say
I'll sing them for you
And the love we would have made
I'll make it for two

For every single memory
Has become a part of me
You will always be My love

Well I've been loved
So I know just what love is
And the lover that I kissed
Is always by my side

Oh the lover I still miss
Was Jesus to a child
 
tnX Yuck
 
I am scared
Of punishment
Forever and ever
Cause I keep punishing myself
all the time
forever
And
EVER

I AM Forsaken
so is my soul
 
tnX Sara
 
to Vaghti dari mimiri chi migi? mitooni az alan marsyeye mageto begi???? hanooz kheili koochiki....kolan hamaro migama... talashet age in bashe ke vaghti mordi began X felan kard ya ye chizi az zendegito too blogeshoon benevisan be jahane kami ta ghesmati paste mojood komak kardi... energye mosbat bayad ziad beshe... (aghideye mano midooni ke tamame jahan tashkil shode az energye mosbat va energye manfi, sohbat kardim ke)
 
To sha2b
Are, sohbat kardim
man aslan nemidoonam dar che haalati gharaare bemiram, ayaa majboor misham naale konam, ya eltemas konam, ya vaghean mitoonam be ghole to ye chize mohemmi begam. aslan fekresho nemitoonam bokonam, vali 100% Motmaennam Mesle Jesus, Mogheyi ke tooye dastam Mikh mikonan, Nemigam "KHodayaa onaa ro bebakhsh, oona nemidoonan chi kaar mikonan", hatman shoroo mikonam daado bidaad :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?