Friday, August 10, 2007

hi ... I'm sick ... bye

hi,
All this time I was sick,
sick of being bored,
sick of being the reason that makes me sick,
sick of being the one that makes the choices and regret,
sick of being the reason that makes you sick, and I can't tell you why I'm sick, then I get sicker,
sick of having the best girl in the world and still be sick,
sick of being the last person to realize the importance of my moments,
sick of being rejected from those that I trusted the most and pleased by those that I known less,
sick of making you reading my unacceptable fucking reasons that makes me sick,
and now, you're sick too, so I get sicker
see ? that's it
bye

Comments:
man ke sick nashodam :D
taze nishamam baz shod:D
;)
>:D<
 
4kere dash Soroush... agha man akharin matlabi ke azat khondeh bodam "My Life FLasHez in 5 Seconds" bood... emroooz dobare hameye jadidaro khondam...albateh jadid ke na...kotahi mano bebakhsh!!!
"C h a n g e" ziba bood...manam khaily sakht mitunam sharayetam avaz konam...
"3 Days Down" manam age midonestam nemiraftam... mimondam komaket!!!
man ba shuma shart bandi mikonam ke hamechitun az REZA ZADE bozorgtare ;)
dar zemn shart mibandam khaily mokhlessam ;*
 
na pesar...
midooni....be ghole khodet hich kas ham sick nashod va nemishe...
chizhayi hast ke midooni nemikhay beheshun fek koni...va ya yejoorayi nemishe be zabun avord...inyeki vaghean migzare...im tired of being always sick and tired :D ;)
>:D<
 
Hi... am still sick n there's no fucking one to heal me...
get me out if ya can
please...
p l e a s e. . .
 
i guess this is the point you find new principles,life changes,you find new things that satisfies you and can be totally different from previous ones!
i don't know,but i guess 20's are even harder than teens,i guess everyone's trying to find themselves and that's so ....ing hard! cuz there is no guide book for this!!!
so good luck >:D<
 
hi soroush...!
your weblog is so attractive and nice!
I'm hopeful that you never been sick!
And be happy and health...like 3years ago...!
 
oh! sorry!
my name is faezeh...!
or ---> icegirl...!
 
I saw your post after about 3mounth.
but really today i'm sick.
intresting?!!!huh?
I heard that you're a good VOCALIST.
hahahaha.
Come inside the CIRCLE.A PERFECT CIRCLE!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?